- Small businesses using iZettle now pay as little as 1% per transaction
- Introducing a new tool to help you stay in touch with your customers
- Faster, more reliable and better looking – say hello to the new iZettle Reader
Five years ago, iZettle set out to empower small-business owners with the tools typically reserved for bigger players – starting out by helping them accept card payments in an easy way.
Since then, iZettle has launched in 12 countries around the world and introduced new products like iZettle Advance, offering hassle-free access to capital. Come 2016, iZettle will handle transaction volumes of €3 billion, welcoming 1,000 new businesses to the service every day. Best of all, users are growing by leaps and bounds too. In fact, iZettle users grow their businesses by more than 15% every year, compared to the EU average of 3.3%.
Today, iZettle is introducing a number of improvements designed to help small businesses sell smarter and keep growing.
- More for less. With iZettle, the only costs are transaction fees on card payments. And today those fees are getting even lower, meaning iZettle users pay as little as 1% per transaction. The more you sell, the less you pay.
- Stay in touch with Customers. Creating relationships with customers is one of the best ways to grow your business. So we created Customers, a free and easy way to stay in touch. Simply collect customer email addresses at the end of a sale and craft campaigns that keep them coming back.
- Tap, insert or swipe. Every small business is different, but every one of them needs to get paid. The new iZettle Reader lets you accept credit card and contactless payments faster than ever before – all in a beautiful new package.
“We’re obviously thrilled to see that our service helps users grow their businesses every year by more than five times the European average,” says Jacob de Geer, founder and CEO of iZettle. “Whether we’re providing your business with capital, lowering your costs or building smart new tools that help you stay in touch with customers, it all comes down to helping you work less, earn more and live better.”
The new iZettle Reader and Customers feature are available to iZettle users starting today, with the lower pricing having gone into effect on June 1. For more information on pricing in your country, please visit www.izettle.com/pricing.